Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Two years ago, my little four-year-old begged to have her long, beautiful hair cut short.  I really hated to do it, but her daddy and I finally gave in.  She instantly looked much older!  Although it was very cute, I felt like I had lost my little girl with just a hair cut.  It grew to be quite long again, as you can see in the graduation pictures posted earlier.  Well, my little Ally Grace has
 been begging again to cut it short.  I remembered what this did to me two years ago, and told her no.  Somehow she was able to talk us into this yet again, and since I wasn't about to let her chop it off before her kindergarten graduation, we took her two days later and here are the results.

1 comments:

Pilar said...

She looks so beautiful, and I don´t think she looks older at all. I have all three now with short hair, is so much more comfortable and cooler for them. I even got Noelia´s although her hair was beautiful and curly in the tips. but she loves it and she doesn´t have hair all over any more