Wednesday, May 13, 2009

School's almost out!!

I can't believe that Ally is just about finished with her kindergarten year!  I knew that I would have a hard time with her starting school, but I thought once she was past her first year, that it would be easier.  For some reason, knowing that she will be promoting to the 1st grade class at church this Sunday was harder for me to take than I realized it would be.  Does it ever get easier?  First grade sounds so much bigger than kindergarten.  Why?  I guess maybe because she is now in children's church with the kids up to the 5th grade!!  I'm hoping that making this change at church now, will help prepare me for when she actually starts school this fall.

1 comments:

Pilar said...

Well, just imagine having a 7 year old that is going to promote to 2nd grade and have all my 3 kids in school this fall..... it hurts just thinking about it.

I am going to go cry now :(