Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ally's graduation

Ally has graduated!  :(    Now, she has one more day to make up from the whole swine flu thing, and she will be done with kindergarten!  Where did the year go?  I am so glad that I was able to have lunch with Ally and her class occassionally and also help in the classroom a few times.  Mrs. Powell was great!  Ally loved her, (well, still does!) :)  and I don't think that her first year could have gone any better!  Thank you so much, Mrs. Powell!!!


Mrs. Powell's kindergarten class 




getting her diploma

the class clowns :)


Ally stayed up until after midnight finishing the book that she wrote and illustrated for Mrs. Powell.  "Oh Beary!"  It was a pretty good story!


Ally also gave her a Willow Tree 'Angel of Learning'.


Here is Ally & Mrs. Powell reading "My Tooth Ith Loothe!"


I have a feeling that Noah's clip will spend a lot of time on the red sign when he starts school!

0 comments: