Saturday, June 6, 2009

New job

Some of you may know this.  Some of you may not.  I recently traded being a bank teller (which I have been on and off for about 7 years now) for being a teacher!  I love it!  I will be teaching pre-k 4-year-olds this fall at a christian school very close to my home.  Noah will be attending the school there, and possibly even Ally.  For now, I am teaching the arts/crafts for the summer daycare there.  Love that too! :)


Although I am working everyday now, instead of just 2 days a week, I am off by noon!  The kids are there, and I even get to see them most of the morning.  This job is such an answer to prayer!

4 comments:

Pilar said...

BIG blessing!!

Laura said...

That sounds GREAT, Kristi! Why don't you let us know what kinds of arts and crafts you are doing/what your day is like?

Jennifer said...

Glad you are liking it. We so need to get together for lunch when we get settled and maybe take a few pictures.

the Gentry family said...

I agree, Jennifer. Lunch & pictures sound great!