Wednesday, July 23, 2008

kindergarten

Well, we are now only 2 weeks away from Ally's first day of school. I have mixed feelings.

On one hand, I am extremely excited for her! We went last week and bought almost all of her school supplies and had half of them monogrammed. I bought her backpack at the Honey Pot for Christmas two years ago, and sewed these little buttons onto it. We took it to my new favorite store and had it monogrammed, along with her lunch box and pencil pouches. Fun, fun, fun!!! I just hope that she gets through day one without having anyone tease her about her initials!

Then, on the other hand, my little girl is growing up and starting her first of at least 13 years of school!! I don't know that I will ever be ready for this! She is so excited and counting down the number of days! Hopefully I won't cry too much on her first day!!


0 comments: