Sunday, December 28, 2008
Posted by the Gentry family at 10:23 PM
Ally and I made sugar cookies for her class Christmas party. She fell asleep while they were baking. :)
Posted by the Gentry family at 9:59 PM
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Posted by the Gentry family at 1:36 PM
Friday, December 12, 2008
I have a new little niece who just arrived today! My sister, Rachael, gave birth to little Annabelle Leigh this afternoon! I can't wait to see her in a couple of weeks! Congratulations Jon and Rae!
Posted by the Gentry family at 6:45 PM
Ok, so I've been tagged and have been asked to post 7 random facts about myself. This was harder than I thought it would be, but here goes!
1. I wear a size 7 1/2 shoe.
2. I don't have a "favorite color".
3. I like mowing the lawn and working in the yard.
4. I have 6 nieces and 3 nephews.
5. I hated school!
6. I am still an Auburn fan. :)
7. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.
Posted by the Gentry family at 6:43 PM